IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER WITH COVID-19
THAT ALL TEENS RECEIVE THE FLU SHOT!
THE HENRY ABBOTT TECH SCHOOL BASED HEALTH CENTER (SBHC) CAN HELP.
Here’s what to do:
- Click on “QUICKLINKS” on the HATS Website.
- Read the Influenza Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) per the CDC.
- Click on the Flu Shot Permission Form Print Form, Answer Contraindication Questions & Sign Permission Form.
- If your child is NOT a SBHC Member, please print a registration form in your language of choice, fill out, and sign both sides.
- Have your child bring all paperwork to the SBHC (office behind school nurse).
Vaccine is free of charge for uninsured students.
There is no insurance copay, deductible or out-of-pocket cost for insured students.
*Connecticut Institute for Communities – Greater Danbury Community Health Center*