The purpose of the Parent Faculty Organization is to:
- Encourage better working relationships between parents, faculty and students.
- Help parents stay active in our students' lives.
- Support students through fundraising activities.
- Sponsor scholarship funds and other student activities.
- Support each other by voicing your concerns and working together to make changes in areas of need.
Students and parents that attend a PFO meeting will receive a “no uniform for a day” pass.
Our meetings are held the third Wednesday of every month at Abbott Tech in Jasmine’s Café at 7 p.m.
The PFSO President is Al Almeida. Here is his contact info: email@example.com (203)837-7236
Check back soon!